Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Take a Walk on the Riverside - October 20th
Saturday Oct 20, 4th Annual FREE - Take a Walk on the Riverside - WALKFest
Join us on Saturday October 20th, for Take a Walk on the Riverside - our 4th annual FREE WALKfest, featuring six different tours with expert guides leading the walks. New this year, we have added a Culinary Walk, Design Walk, Dog Walk and Dance Walk. We are bringing back the Art Walk and giving our traditional historical walk a new twist with the Inside and Outback: the Then and Now of Riverside Walk. On each walk, you will be hosted by local businesses that will tantalize your senses and enlighten you at every stop.
Riverside District - Queen Street East between the DVP and Empire Avenue
Queen St E
RIVERSIDE Toronto - 10 blocks along Historic Queen St East between the DVP and just past Degrassi
- Riverside is Toronto’s authentic, urban neighbourhood. A stone’s throw away from downtown, fed by the Queen streetcar line. 10 Short blocks along historica Queen St East between the DVP and just past Degrassi St. Riverside - a fresh new vibe built on a historical undercurent.
- Riverside has evolved from a local city centre to a destination for urbanites who love balanced, connected and engaging business.
- Riverside’s emerging loft communities on Broadview and the arrival of home design and fashion boutiques and cafes on Queen have made the Riverside an exciting shopping and business destination. Exclusive home decor shops, alluring art galleries and charming dining options for all palates.
- Riverside – Get away from the Big Box stores. Explore over 4 acres of parks in down town Toronto, visit our 2 community centres and the best branch of the Toronto Public Library or take in an indie concert at The Opera House. Make sure you walk on world famous Degrassi Street. Shop, dine, play...discover a genuine neighborhood in Toronto’s East End.
- Riverside - this is how we live!